Our Product: The Easy Shelter.
At some point, we all end up needing more space to accommodate our growing families or to pursue recreational and business interests. Faced with the challenging and expensive process of obtaining building permits and hiring qualified trades to undertake a renovation or addition, many of us continue to simply make due with the space we have or rent additional space away from home. But what if there was a better way? Now there is!
Introducing the Easy Shelter.
- Does not require a building permit to place on your property.
- Costs significantly less than an addition.
- Chose between Modern and Craftsman styles, then customize your colours and finishes.
- Built in our shop and delivered to site, saves you from the noise and mess of construction.
- Inspected and labeled electrical system allows you to relocate your Easy Shelter while remaining safe and electrical code compliant.
- Requires a 30A RV outlet, costing as little as $500 to have installed by a licence electrician.
- No ground prep required, can be placed anywhere.
- You can take it with you when you move, or sell it and have it delivered to the new owners.
- Built like a house, the Easy Shelter performs like a house, providing safe and comfortable shelter for decades to come.
Each Shelter is lovingly constructed one at a time with every detail thoughtfully completed to our exacting standards. Our climate controlled facility ensures that each shelter is completed before being exposed to the elements.
Structurally engineered to withstand extreme weather events and insulated and vented to endure the harshest climates, our shelters will continue to provide safe and comfortable space for decades to come.
Our goal is to produce the highest quality and performing shelters to ensure that your investment appreciates in value, and you are 100% satisfied.
In 2019, Earthwright Shelter Company designed and completed a 1989 MCI coach conversion for Stoked Adventure Facilitators. Working closely with owner Dan Kennedy, the bus was completely gutted and painstakingly reassembled, transforming into the ultimate off-grid adventure vehicle. Designed to accommodate 6 passengers with full kitchen, bathroom, sleeping bunks, salon, front seats, heat, HRV, lighting, boot dryer, and ample storage, this beauty is ready to take you and your friends on an adventure of a lifetime.
Check out www.stokedadventurefacilitators.com for more details and to book your adventure!
“Since day one Blake has been a huge asset to Stoked AF. Highly supportive of our concept,
Blake’s design and building skills helped make the dream a reality.
Stoked AF is eternally grateful to have worked with Earthwright Shelter Company.
If you are in the market for an Easy Shelter or custom project, we highly recommend them !”
– Dan Kennedy
Your journey starts here.
Ready to build small. We’ll make it happen.